Vacature: Business Consultant
/ 's Heer Arendskerke
- Consultation with assigned dealerships to create awareness of business improvement needs and the development of appropriate strategic action plans.
- You will use various toolsets to drive effective collaboration with dealerships such as dealer metrics, talent depth charts, dealership succession plans and more.
- Ensuring dealers are fulfilling their specific role within the Vermeer distribution chain.
- Working closely with the dealer’s key leaders to develop the appropriate organization structure to achieve objectives, maximize revenues, market share, and territory coverage.
- The identification of gaps in skills and execution within the dealership. Initiate the necessary improvement plans including support for employee development and training.
Requirements and profile:
We are looking for a junior and a senior profile.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Business Management or related field.
- Less than 5 or more than 10 years experiences demonstrating a skill set in business development or business consulting.
- Experience working with an independently owned distribution network is preferred.
- The desire to work in teams rather than independently.
- Written and verbal English fluency required. Fluency in an additional language other than Dutch and English is preferred.
- Project management skills for implementation of procedures and operational tactics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships and encourage openness with individuals at all levels-from top management to service technicians to accomplish organizational strategic goals.
- Experience and knowledge of capital equipment.
- Understanding of market share, marketing trends and marketing analysis.
- Demonstration of strong organizational skills.
- Ability to be flexible, work under pressure and manage confrontation in high pressure situations, to break down complex situations into smaller, manageable, actionable pieces.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Vermeer EMEA located in ’s-Heer Arendskerke is the Regional Support office for Europe, the Middle East and Africa for the Family company Vermeer Corporation - head offices in Pella, Iowa, USA. Vermeer manufactures the iconic yellow iron seen on industrial jobsites and farm fields worldwide. At Vermeer EMEA we focus mainly on the equipment sold in the following market segments: Pipeline, Utility installation, Tree Care, Landscape & Rental, Mining and Environmental industries. At our distribution facility in ‘s-Heer Arendskerke we are working with 40 enthusiastic team members to strengthen and support our dealer network by offering sales support, technical support and training in many fields.
Vermeer offers you:
- A challenging job in a company with a good and informal working atmosphere.
- Contract for a year with the possibility to an indefinite contract.
- Salary based on age and experience.
- 38 days off.
- Car compensation and in case of an indefinite contract a company car.
- Attractive bonus system.
- Participation in a collective pension fund and collective health insurance.
Are you up for a new challenge and do you recognize yourself in the profile? We cordially invite you to respond with your resume.
For more information about the content of the position, please contact Brenda Bosman, HR advisor at Vermeer, tel. 0113-272703. For questions about the application procedure, please contact Nancy Heemskerk, tel. 0612485420.